Day three was an interesting one. My 6yr old came to hang out/help as it was school holidays. She also came to make signs!
I also came to the realisation that I didn’t have enough triangles which completely baffled me as I had counted and recalculated my needs quite a few times and had deliberately made an extra 1000. Due to this realisation, I spent quite a bit of time cutting and folding new triangles [which was a waste as the day after the opening, I found a bag of triangles laughing at me at home] The upside is I am now prepared for future projects.
Anyhow, despite this self inflicted set back, we still remained on track and I gave myself homework that night – tracing and cutting another 500.
Here is the documentation of that day:

20140506-143848.jpg

20140506-143856.jpg

20140506-143928.jpg

20140506-143940.jpg

20140507-133546.jpg

Advertisements